Sunday, May 3, 2009

Busy Weekend

I drove from Carmel back to Rolfe yesterday (10 hours). Had a nice, sunny day for a long drive!!

Bill & Tim got started planting beans today. At 2:00, Karen & Dave and Kyle are coming to help move some furniture over to the new house. I've been clearing off pieces this morning and carrying drawers and other stuff over. I think I have all of our basics that we need to start sleeping here plus I've brought over lots of kitchen stuff.

Just went to the Amanda Jones Benefit - one of Diane's friends who has cancer. They are having a hog roast and auction so I picked up lunch. I saw Amy & the boys there and I guess the boys were very funny at church today. It was the day the graduates go up front and talk and since nobody can ever figure out which triplet they are, Reed started out by saying he was somebody else, then Ross did it too. They had planned it. Rob played along when it was his turn. Guess they were pretty funny! I'm sorry I missed it! Check back for pictures of Carmel and the house - just don't know when!!

No comments: