Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lazy Sunday

We haven't accomplished much today but I think that's ok. After church we ate and sat down and read the Sun. paper and I took a short nap. Woke up and had visitors: Bill's mom and Aunt Delrae. As soon as they left I realized that I forgot to take their picture here - I've been bad about that this past week. Early in the week Lois S. came over and brought us some yummy apple squares and also rhubarb. Another day our neighbor, Amy, brought us her "very chocolatey brownies" that she had promised once we moved in.

Some of you may wonder why I took a picture of a DQ, but several family members have probably not seen the "new" Carmel DQ! The old one that Mom & Dad built burned completely last year. When I was in Carmel last week, after seeing dad's tombstone across the street, I had to go in the new DQ. I saw what looked like the (he was the Manager of 15 years) and introduced myself and told him it looks amazing. He said they're pretty proud of it and that Dad used to always keep his eye on the place!

No comments: