Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Day of Corn

Tim is spraying here at our house this morning. Bill planted 240 acres yesterday and has close to 300 to do today to get done with corn. It's sunny and even going to be warm with no wind today.





Now that I'm a farmer's wife, my Longaberger pie basket is getting more use! It's what I use to take food to Bill in the field. I keep extra plastic silverware and napkins under the shelf so it's read
y to go except for the food.

I got more dust wiped out of cabinets yesterday. Almost done with that. Greg was just here checking on our To Do List and the flooring. Mark got here at 6:30 again. Greg says he'll be here Sun. to do baseboard around the linoleum areas. Mark is working on the back hallway area now so I won't be able to carry any more stuff in for a while. I'll work on bringing more stuff downstairs here from the stamp room and guest room and have it ready to take over when I can. Working to get things out of 3 rooms that we're going to use the carpet from in the new basement. If I'm lucky, Bill can help move bigger things over in between corn & beans! Rain is coming this weekend.

2 comments:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

That's so sweet that you take your hubby lunch while he's in the field working! I love that!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you are using your Longaberger to tote lunch to the field! I use mine everyday back and forth to work. That's what these wonderful baskets were intended for...hard work. =)