Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Misc. House

Greg & Bill got all of the knobs on the cabinets last night. They look real good. They still have to adjust the doors.









I'm not sure what was done today since I went to Ft. Dodge. Did find that the storm room door is up.

I now have a comfy chair in the storm room. Since Bill is a fireman, he's always out IN the storm so that's why only one chair. This beats sitting on a toilet like I've been doing in this old house - with water on the floor that leaks in through the walls (in the basement bathroom where we think is safest)!

Checking the spacing of the roll out trays. This one looks good for Bill's cereal!

Looks like my big ceramic serving leaf will be safe on the bottom along with some other pieces like that. Now that the knobs are on, we can start cleaning the sawdust out of all of the cabinets.

No comments: