Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Close

Yesterday we got all of the empty cardboard from cabinets out of the garage. I take quite a bit to the town's recycling, Bill recycles his way which he doesn't want me to show on the blog! So uh while the dump truck was gone, I took these 2 pictures so you can see how close the old house is to the new house. The one tree there is probably coming down when the old house does.






Kay Brown is doing the faux woodgraining of the inside of our exterior steel doors. She's famous around here for her mural painting. I've seen what she's done in a restaurant with a Western theme in West Bend and she's also done themed rooms at the motel there (lighthouses, safari, golf, etc.). Very talented.

Grant was here working on heating. I started vacuuming out the cabinets. Greg says that I can start moving stuff in to out of the way cabinets & shelves! My craft room cabinets are clean and ready! The plumbers are supposed to show up tomorrow but we'll see! Bill is at a grocery board meeting tonight. Our meal last night with Poky Mutual was good: choice of ribeye, grilled chicken, fried shrimp or pork chop. Now they finally believe that Bill has a wife.

No comments: