Friday, April 17, 2009

Seed Tender

I just took the seed tender to the field for the first time with no "incidents"! Think Bill is liking the time and back savings already with not having heavy bags to carry & empty. I took a magazine with me just in case but it was a quick process transferring the seed to the planter and I was on my way.

The weather has been great this week and the dirt looks perfect - like I would know! We're supposed to get rain this weekend which would be good - as long as it's not too much and we hope it's a nice, warm rain!

We had plumbers and electricians here this morning. I think the plumbers probably got all they could do now done and they are gone. Chris, the main electrician, had to go do a service call but we still have Rob here. I'm going over now to vac all the floors and hope to move more stuff over this evening and tomorrow to storage rooms. Sub flooring was delivered this morning - good sign!

No comments: