Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gilmore City Fun Days Parade

The same weekend I took the cookbooks to sell at the Gilmore City Farmers' Market, I was babysitting and took my littlest great niece to their Fun Days parade that Sat. morning.  She had fun picking up candy.  She and her sister are like their aunt and "love chocolate" (love it!).

This horse "lives" in our town in a couple's yard.  
Gilmore City Nursery float
  























These tractor pics are for you Harvey A.!  Wish you could click on them and make them bigger.  I don't know what has changed with that.





I loved this smiley Hardee's mascot, but our little one was scared of him until later when we saw the guy that was inside walking with the star off his head and she saw that it was a normal guy in there. 

No comments: