Monday, September 9, 2013

Evening of Stamping

One of my Stampin' Up! customers recently asked me if she could bring her five oldest granddaughters to our house to show them my craft room and lots of stamped cards and other fun things.  I have lots and lots of card samples, gift bags, Christmas tags, gift card holders, etc. so had them all out on tables for them to look at.  One whole table was all Christmas stuff.  After they ooo'd and ahhh'd, I had them make a birthday card using several accessories, a bookmark and a refrigerator magnet.  

My friend, Terri, came too (front row on right) because she had helped at school when some of these girls were just little girls - about six years ago!  So it was fun for them to see each other again.  Terri got excited about stamping too.  She's a card and note sender and says she loves paper so I know she'd love making her own cards to send.  She thought it was fun getting together to stamp with others too.

No comments: