Monday, September 23, 2013

Fun Day at the Apple Orchard

This past weekend we had perfect Fall weather.  I babysat Diane's girls Sat. so it seemed like a great day to take them to the apple orchard at Ft. Dodge.  A couple of years ago they redid their outside play area for kids and it's now called the Back 40 Playground.  It's great!  So many fun things to do.  The girls liked this huge pillow like thing that looks like a silage pile that you take your shoes off and bounce on.  I just had to keep laughing watching everybody on this thing, especially Camry.  She was one of the smallest kids on it and kept getting bounced all over but she was constantly smiling and laughing and going back for more. 

the cow train
Their next favorite thing was the cow train.  It was a short but fast ride.  The sign said kids under 4 had to ride with an adult but later we found out they didn't enforce that. 
these guys know each other - cute!
this was a great slide made out of tile
made it to the top of Tire Mountain

They really loved the corn pile too.








Yep, that was me - "on the go"! 

This was my first post with pictures from the new laptop.  This seems to have fixed the problem of not being able to enlarge the pictures when you click on them.

2 comments:

Glenn Markley said...

Cindy:
Where are your daily updates?
I miss them, hope you can catch up soon.
Glenn Markley

Cindy said...

Glad you like my blog Glenn! It's been a busy summer seems like but mostly I'm not up to speed with my new Win 8 laptop, especially with pictures. Planning to meet with a computer geek for a quick hour of learning after Harvest which we started yesterday. Now I'm in a tractor for a while, but will post when I can! It's supposed to rain Thurs. I do have lots of pictures and things to write about.