Monday, June 10, 2013

Super Bright Rainbow!

I'm getting ready for a P.E.O. meeting here tomorrow afternoon so you all know how that is.  Busy, busy - cleaning and dusting, making food, etc., etc.  Bill is out doing my job for me - mowing the lawn so it will look nice.  He's expecting me to have the wild look in my eyes tonight that I get when I have a lot to do and time is running out!  I think things are moving along pretty well though!  

It is STILL too wet to plant . . . unbelievable.  Tomorrow is supposed to be hot - almost 90 - and sunny, we think - then rain again Wed.  Ugh.  Bill has been keeping busy though, as usual.  He finally got his weather station put up that I got him for Christmas.  Obviously the ground was frozen until about April so he couldn't put the pole in the ground, then it's been too wet to do anything.  He found that his mom's shed was sagging and caused by two rotted poles so he's been working on that.  And lots of other stuff.  He and Tim always have a To Do list.  

Check out this super bright rainbow we saw behind our house last night!  This is looking east from our kitchen window and screened porch.  I like our view.  I should probably change my blog header to this although I love the current one.
Yesterday I heard scratching on the front storm door.  I had the inside door open to let the SUN in and our storm door is all glass.  Couldn't believe it when I saw what was at the door!  It scratched again and when I went to get my camera, it waddled down the sidewalk.  I peeked around the garage corner and saw him standing up in the middle of the concrete in front of the garage!  He didn't seem scared of me at all - so I went back inside!  
it's a woodchuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Bill's little friends are back.

-Jim