Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back Home Again in Indiana

They told me to take the bad weather with me and go to Indiana - so I left!  They were hoping if I went too far away to help it would turn nice.  Unfortunately, it's still kinda wet there.   They haven't been able to get back to planting beans yet.  Bill tells me that today has been a nice day.

Things are looking pretty here in Carmel.  This gorgeous tree is in front of a house here on Mom's street.  The blooms are light pink and so is the house.  I wonder what kind it is.  I love it. 
There are two of these at the entrance.  They look sort of like lilacs and smell like them too.  I'm seeing them in several places.

The blooms up close.
There are so many restaurants to choose from and new ones opening all the time so we go out to eat a lot when I'm here since we don't have any restaurants in our town any more.  This was at McCallister's.  We've been able to eat outside twice which I love to do. 
Mom, Rob, Reed, Ross, Glenn

No comments: