Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sharing Plants

When I was in Indiana, the first weekend I had a stamp class for my customers there. I was talking to one of them and mentioned that we were now done with the bigger house projects including landscaping and that I'm just adding a few plants here and there. I've dropped stamp orders off at her house many times and always loved seeing her beautiful landscaping. She told me to give her a call before leaving for home and come over and get starts of anything I wanted. I told her I have not been having good luck getting Shasta daisies going and she said she had lots of them.

So on our last day there I went over with grocery bags and boxes to put some starts in for the trip home and look what I found on her doorstep - I couldn't believe it! She already had everything dug and not only in pots that she had watered and put Miracle Grow on for me but she had labels on them made with some of our Stampin' Up! punches! The gift bag contains seeds and was rolled with one of our wheels and tied with a perfect bow! She said she had to do it nice for her Stampin' Up! lady! Wow . . . how nice! Now I just hope I can keep her Shasta daisies growing!


We've been having perfect weather since the weekend and looks like it will be for several more days. Sure loving it.

** A note re: the blog - I have turned moderation back on for comments which only means that I will see the comment by e mail first before it's posted. So you just won't see it appear right away. Love seeing comments! Lets me know somebody is reading it and that it's worth continuing!

No comments: