Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flowers Everywhere

I always mention how many flowers there are in the Carmel area and that's something I miss here.

Carmel has these huge pots of flowers hanging on Range Line Road and Main Street - I don't know how many there are but it's a bunch. Mom says every time she goes into town, the truck is out watering them.

The picture with the wicker rockers is Mom's front porch. She always has pretty hanging pots. I managed to keep them alive and looking good wh
ile I was there.

Most subdivisions there have beautiful flowers at their entrances. They get watered and fertilized regularly.

I was lucky that it worked out right to eat at The Beef House both coming AND going this time! The pictures with the pots of flowers were taken there and the giraffe. I still don't know why a giraffe is outside a place called The Beef House!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome flowers-thanks for the pix!