Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday

Bill has sure been working hard in the heat and humidity. He hopes to be done with this project by Aug. 1st so then he and Tim can get started getting equipment ready for Harvest.




























Diane needed a babysitter yesterday while she worked. These are my 2 favorite pictures of Camry so far. She was a perfect little baby to take care of. Lacey . . . kept me busy! We all went to the Pocahontas Farmers' Market after Diane was done with work. I got more good sweet corn and Diane got tomatoes.

After cleaning and laundry this morning, I'm headed to an apptmt. in Humboldt this afternoon. I was going to mow at Zemens' when I get back but Bill's brother, Jim, is doing that now I just heard. I will need to water all of our new plants.

I have an important stamping event in Peoria in about a week. I have lots to do for it in this next few days. There have been too many fun things and otherwise going on the past few weeks.

No comments: