Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring has Arrived in Indiana!

It was a great weather day here - high of 72! I looked at Iowa weather online - 35/feels like 28.

Mom and I went out for breakfast - we're trying places she's wanted to go and doing it before her surgery! After surgery I'll be cooking!
Then I took advantage of the nice day and walked on The Monon Trail. Lots of others were too. This picture shows some roller bladers coming toward me.

This woman was pulling a "kid carrier" behind her bike.

This evening we tried a place called Stacked Pickle. It wasn't too exciting.

This bronze was outside the restaurant. The last picture is showing all the people eating outside today and this evening everywhere. The temps. are going down some in the next few days plus chance of rain.

No comments: