Monday, March 15, 2010

Stamp Class

Whenever I come back to Indiana, I try to have a meeting for the demonstrators under me and a stamp class for my customers here. I had the downline meeting on Sat. (forgot to take people pictures) and the stamp class Sun. afternoon.

Becky, Mom, Susan, Carol & Connie. They made a pinwheel card and a 3 x 6 card using 2 sided designer paper.


This is Suetta and her mom showing off one of the cards they made. It used the Beautiful Wings Big Shot embosslit die found in our current Occasions Mini catalog (you can see it by clicking on it in the right column of this blog - pg. 24). When you run this embosslit through the Big Shot, you have 4 different sizes of little butterflies!



This is Lauren, Jeanne & Carol making the pinwheel card.

I also demonstrated how to use the Circle Scissor Plus with glass mat and using the Big Shot scalloped square die to make a rag quilt purse (will have pictures of that on another day). You can run over 100 different materials through the big shot besides card stock & paper (like aluminum from pop cans, sandpaper, fabric . . .).

Fun days of stamping!


No comments: