Monday, March 1, 2010

Warm Sunshine

Look at the sunshine coming in the front door! I opened it this afternoon to go out and knock some icicles down. I ended up leaving it open because the sun coming in was so warm. Then cleaned the glass of the storm door. The furnace actually quit running for a while. When I went to the grocery I was tempted to go without a coat! All of this due to the temp. warming up to about 26!

Before the snow all melts away, a few more pictures of how deep it's been here this winter! This is Peggy's back yard.

These are both sides of the road at Peggy's house




Flooding is being talked about. Everyone is hoping for a slow melt.

I'm watching The Bachelor finale tonight. I'm afraid he's going to make a bad decision . . . Bill is going to be glad when this show is over! He can't believe it's on for 3 hours tonight! St. Lucia where they're at is beautiful.

No comments: