Thursday, March 4, 2010

Snowmen Be Gone

The other day I decided that since it's March, the snowmen need to go! I still have 3 out but they're being taken to the basement one by one!

There have been pictures in our paper of various things written in the snow banks with spray paint - like "We Want Summer Now".

I got out my Easter egg cookie jar that I love. I bought it a few years ago from the Hershey's catalog. Bill asked if there were really cookies in it. I told him "no, and don't touch it!!" :) It's sitting on a lace doily made by my grandma.

Diane & Lacey came over a few days ago. Funny to see where she has to sit to reach the pedals! Also funny that when I got the camera she said "and this is going to be on Facebook"! They are getting ready for the baby at their house with adding a bedroom.

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

I really think you should put some cookies in there and see how long it takes him to find them! Because you know he's going to check every now and then! ;)