Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back in Indiana

I headed for Indiana yesterday. Mom is having knee replacement surgery. While here I'm having a Stampin' Up! meeting for the demonstrators under me and the next day a stamp class for customers! I was getting ready for these events the past few days - and getting everything packed for the trip. This is all stamping stuff in the back of the Pilot.

The snow had finally melted off our grill and I got a little path shoveled to it. We didn't have any steaks but at least grilled some hot dogs!

Today mom & I went to a class re: her surgery and then out for lunch at the restaurant, Ghyslain at the Sanctuary, where artist, Nancy Noel's work is sold . I sure wish I would've had my camera with me - some of you would've enjoyed seeing a picture of our plates - works of art themselves! I had Quiche Lorraine and white bean chicken chili. Mom had a spinach quiche and sweet southwest potato salad. We didn't try any of the fancy French pastries.

You can see that most of the snow in Indiana has melted! The sun was out for a little while and it's 60! I think I'm headed to the Monon Trail to walk but radar shows rain is almost here.

No comments: