Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Still Muddy

I encountered my first mud hole yesterday and then another bigger one. Bill had said it was ok to go through standing water between the rows but I almost got stuck - twice!




I'm not farming
today due to having a stamp class here tonight. Have a couple projects to finish getting ready and food to make. Jim is on his way here from Kansas City to help for the rest of the week and Bill called Dave to come down so that I could have class.


This was across the road from where I was yesterday. I think they thought I was going to feed them when I took their picture.


Our nephew, Matthew, came down with Dave and has been riding in the combine with Uncle Bill! (click on the picture to see it bigger)

The skies are not looking good. Chance of some showers and then some really nice days again.

No comments: