Friday, November 13, 2009

Bill's Dad

Bill's dad passed away 2 years ago today - a day after his birthday, just a little over 4 months after we got married and just 3 weeks after my dad died. It was a rough Fall!

He had supposedly retired from farming but still helped a lot with spring planting and he was the combine operator in Fall. Bill and Tim have had to change how they do things including different equipment so that 2 of them can do what 3 did.




So I didn't get to know him very well (and I don't have many pictures of him) but do know tha
t Bill does some things just like his dad. I used to think Tim looked like him - and he does walk like him when he's in a hurry. :)



Here he is with Peggy an
d the twins and ready to go on a tour around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway with Peggy & my parents when they came to Indy- to see where I came from.

No comments: