Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

I had Lacey Halloween morning while Diane delivered the mail. Wanted to do a fun Halloween thing with her and had seen this snake on Paula Deen's show. It's made with crescent roll dough and filled with ham & monterey jack cheese but would be good with pizza sauce, pepperoni & cheese or other fillings too! I especially like how it cracked when it baked! Lacey had fun watching it puff up when baking. The recipe is at FoodNetwork.com and called Snake Bites.





























Lacey has been having fun playing with Play-doh here so I got her this monkey that you can press Play-doh out of its head, mouth and do all kinds of other molding of pineapples, bananas and things. She loved it and now wants one for Christmas Diane says.

Bill left this morning by 6:45 as the huge moon was rising and the sun coming up. Should be another good day for Harvest! I'll be chopping stalks all the way north on Bev & Jerry's ground, and the rest will be combining south of town near our house.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hannah & I watched that Paula Deen episode this Halloween season. Hannah really wanted to make a snake, but we just didn't have time. Plus, Hannah is a vegeterian, so I knew she wouldn't eat it.

Marie said...

I love the snake idea. I'll have to try it just for fun since Halloween is over.