Saturday, November 14, 2009

Celebrate!

Bill was home before me tonight - he is done!!! He says he's taking the anhydrous rig back tomorrow and not doing anything else but watch the NASCAR race! It's been a long, muddy fall this year. We are very lucky to be done thanks to friends and family helping.

The elevators around here were not open today. I saw lots of tractor lights in the fields when I came home tonight. I also just about hit a deer. Luckily it got halfway across the road and decided to turn around as I was braking.

I went to a NW Iowa Women's Conference at church today. After an opening session, they had a nice lunch of turkey salad, potato soup, muffins and decorated cookie for us. Cindy Finch was the speaker with music by Jill Pearson and her band. Tonight we had another meal of a very nice salad, pork loin, baked potatoes, cinnamon apple ring, green beans and cake. There was a concert open to everyone at 7:00.

No comments: