Friday, February 20, 2009

Lacey & Pink

Maybe only Mom & Leanna will be interested in Lacey's newly painted, very bright pink room but here it is! This is the color she picked out. I think she's had her kitchen about a year and it's in the living room.

We had one drywall guy here for maybe 4 hours today. He tells me they will be done by sometime next week but couldn't tell me what day they'll be spraying which they're going to have to do twice. I'm not going to start getting excited again until the painters are about half done and we know the walls are ok.
Bill is hauling corn from the bins to the elevator today. I'm getting ready for a Stampin' Up! workshop at a home in West Bend tomorrow morning. The hostess thinks she has 11 coming. Glenn is putting the new fender on the Pilot for me today.

No comments: