Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 Kinds of Mud

We had a problem with everybody getting stuck in the mud yesterday so we had 4 loads of rock & clay delivered this morning. Mark spread it around for us with his skid loader.

Also yesterday Bill went to a Pioneer meeting in the afternoon and a fire board meeting last night.

I had a customer over this afternoon to show her how to use the Big Shot that her husband got her for Christmas - and she placed an order.

This picture turned out dark no matter what I did. Click on it and you can see this guy working on stilts! I love watching people walking around on those! Sounds like these guys will be applying mud to the seams? until about Mon. When this part gets done, it's going to get even more exciting because painting will be next and then trim & cabinets!

Bill & Tim went to Maryville, MO today to buy what's going to be my new Spring job - a seed tender! They're saying I'll be pulling this thing with a pickup and going to get it filled with seed and taking it out to them in the field where it'll go from the tender to the planter by auger (I think).




No comments: