Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seed Tender

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! After many years of being single on this couples' holiday, it's nice to have Bill to spend it with. We're going out to eat at Unkie's in the town of Thor tonight.

It's a sunny day, the seed tender was out, and I forgot my camera! This is a picture I took of it a couple days ago - on the left. This is at Bill's mom's house.

I just helped Bill move some things around - he needed to get the planter out of the equip. shed which meant moving the semis, the combine and a wagon out first so I was his eyes on the ground to make sure there was clearance on the sides. He moved the planter to Tim's shed and I assume they're going to start getting it ready for spring.

We're locking the new house now after there was a break in at Carquest a couple nights ago. So I got up at 6:15 to unlock it since some of the current workers get here really early, and they had said someone would be working today. No one showed up!

No comments: