Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Shot Video


I mentioned the Big Shot in last week's stamping post. Stampin' Up! has added a video on how to use the Big Shot along with our new Movers & Shapers Curly Label die to my web site - click on my site above right. Then click on the video arrow on the Featured Project.

This machine is used for both scrapbooking and card making. Scrappers love the Serif Essentials alphabet for page titles. Our new Texturz plates give a subtle dry embossed background - with 6 patterns included in Backgrounds I for $11.95 and 6 with the Texture Plates Kit #4 for $9.95! Great prices for the variety of backgrounds you get! The Texturz Plates are used with the Multipurpose Platform, Impressions Pad and Silicone Rubber.

Sale-A-Bration is in full swing and runs until March 31st. Anyone ordering online through my web site with an order of any size will receive a free Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog (while supplies last)!

No comments: