Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Misc.


We have a warmer, sunny day today so Bill is power washing the combine hoping to get it put away. We're supposed to get some snow and colder weather tomorrow.

I met with a friend and another lady this morning. I've been invited to join a group called P.E.O. Are any of you readers members? I had never heard of them before. They quietly do things for people in need in our community and take care of each other. It seems like a nice, close group and a good way for me to get to know more women here of all ages.

This is what the Rolfe Christmas street light decorations are. I really like them. They have little white lights on the wreath and the candles light up. So many towns have several different ones and they look like they've had a hard life. Ours are fairly new Bill says and look nice.

No comments: