Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

This is one of the things that got done yesterday. They're trying to get the snow off the roof. I don't think I could walk on a dry roof let alone a slick one! The guys worked until about noon today - it was really cold again even with the sun shining.







I got to go with Lacey and Diane to see Santa today! This is the first year that she would talk to him. Think she asked for Wii and V Smile games.










Then we joined all the last minute shoppers at Walmart but it didn't bother me - I was done.









The church Christmas Eve program was tonight. Rob & Ross were shepherds and Reed was a wise man. Rob looks like he's more ready for the nursing home! The Christmas Eve Kemna soup supper at Tim & Bette Jo's was also tonight. Bill's cousin, Paul & his wife & daughter from Missouri were home for Christmas and so is his brother Jim who also lives in Missouri. Tomorrow we're headed to sister-in-law Karen's. We went to Indiana last year for our 1st Christmas together so this year I'm getting to experience the Kemna Christmas.

No comments: