Monday, June 11, 2012

Recent Cards

June seems to be a month full of birthdays and anniversaries - just lots of occasions for making and sending cards.  This is the last graduation card I made.  It's simple with just lots of layering.  The words are from the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Word Play.   I like being able to make the grad cards in the graduate's school colors! 
This card uses the new doily Sizzlet die which has 3 sizes of doilies.  I used the Rose Red Designer paper layered on pretty in pink card stock.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Perfectly Penned stamp set.  

To order any of these products or more, click on my web site (top right) to go to my Stampin' Up! web site and then Shop Now. 

Happy Birthday Suetta and Happy Anniversary Kathy & Ron and Dave & Karen!  (popular day!)  I think Kathy & Ron and Karen & Dave were married on the same day!   So I was in Kathy's wedding the same day that Bill was in Karen's wedding. 

No comments: