Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On Wed. last week, I took the Enclave in for some warranty work for gas gauge problems.  I had quite a bit of time to kill and Kemna Motors will give you a loaner vehicle.  I spent a bunch of time at U.S. Cellular upgrading to a smartphone.  Then for lunch, nothing sounded good so I went to the Train Wreck Winery since I knew from Facebook that they usually have a wrap and a salad on the menu and a place to eat outside.  I had the Cobb Salad which came with their apple & grape salad with yogurt dressing. 
On the way home from Algona, I checked out Call State Park which was very nice.  All of the trees, winding road and 16 site camping area reminded me, on a small scale, of some of the wooded parks in Indiana. 
Entrance sign
Log Cabin

Cuter than most outhouses!  It even has landscaping!  I didn't check inside!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have been to some weddings there. It's a very pretty place!