Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy

I'm making and freezing Jackpot Drops cookies this morning (chocolate chip/oatmeal) for serving after church on Sun.  We now have 220-250 at church on Sundays so they've started having 3 couples serve instead of 2.


I'm also working on my trip to Indiana next week.  I have 3 stamping events to do this time:  a downline meeting on Sat. the 23rd there, a customer stamp class on Sunday and a workshop in a customer's home on Mon. night in a little over a week. 

We were supposed to barely have a chance of rain this morning up here in our NW corner of the state and it did turn pretty blue to the west but is lightening up again without us getting a drop.  It is cool (63) - feels like Fall.  The forecast is for around 90 the next 4 or so days.


I'm adding a picture of a deer and her baby that I saw as I drove north into our town one recent afternoon.  This is the little field that was below Glenn & Amy's yellow house they first lived in here in Iowa.  When I first went by, the little fawn was nursing.  I had to turn around to go back to get the picture and they started running away. 

Doe with fawn

No comments: