Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another Web Cam to Watch

If you enjoy watching the eagle cams waiting for eaglets to hatch and then grow up and fly away, here's another web cam for you.  A horse is about to give birth any time and you can watch!  I'm hoping to see it since I haven't seen anything being born!  They say that she is showing lots of signs that it should be soon (but they've been saying that for a few days).

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=mcmjotte

I'm waiting for the call to go pick up Tim and deliver him to wherever he needs to be next and then I'll head out to field cultivate the last two fields.  Bill is finishing planting beans here at our house.  We have a sunny, chilly day (46 so far).  It's supposed to be the same tomorrow with chance of rain Mon. so we're hoping to get done tomorrow. 

There's my call . . .

1 comment:

kelly said...

we get to do our own mare stare;) Its exhausting, but worth it!