Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tea Party - Part 2



Back on April 18th, I posted about a tea party I had, and I said I would post more pictures of the food and guests later.  So now a month+ later, I'm finally getting to that.  The menu was cucumber sandwiches and pimiento sandwiches, cinnamon scones and lemon cream scones with lemon curd and clotted cream, mini chocolate mousse tarts and iced cookies, pink cream cheese mints, candied nuts, all with either cinnamon tea or vanilla hazelnut coffee.

one of the guests, Sandy, brought these beautiful cookies!
I'm still collecting old, pretty tea cups and things to use at tea parties - fun!   I hope to do more of these, inviting lots of different groups of ladies.  If all the good tea rooms are closing, we just have to do our own, right?!
Mary, Mel and Marlene

Marlene, Peggy, Lois and Sandy














No comments: