Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Still No Rain

Much of the state got rain overnight and today but we still haven't. Tonight there is a winter weather advisory for some counties just to the east of us. The color around here right now is brown but soon it will be white.

Tim has been picking up rocks in the fields with a loader that Kyle, Jim & I found when ripping. Tim said some of them were really big. Today Bill & Tim are cutting some tree limbs that are hanging out in the fields.



I've said before that I like to see bales in a field. I've been noticing all of these various stacks around. The one with the square bales is ready to be put on a semi. Mom commented that it looked like more bales than usual around here this year. Bill says some guys are baling the corn stalks to sell to the ethanol plants now.

I've got a P.E.O. meeting tonight, tomorrow morning is a program at the library on someone's trip to Russia, we have pheasant hunters coming at the end of the week, Terri & I are going to a Norwegi
an meal at a church on Thurs. night, and I have a women's conf. at our church on Sat. Fun stuff!


No comments: