Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sights on the Trail

We have a really nice trail that starts just down the road from our house. My friend, Terri, and I have walked on it the past few days a couple of times. It was perfect, Fall weather to do it both days. We're sorry we won't have many more nice days to walk outside.

Terri pointed out how blue the sky looked behind this tree, and she was the first to see the two deer come onto the trail ahead of us. (second picture)

I always like seeing the cattle along this creek. This is the same creek that runs behind our house. I took Lacey down there recently. We put some flat concrete pieces in the water so that we could walk across, threw rocks in the water and walked up the hill on the other side close to the railroad track. She thought it was pretty fun. Bill won't go play in the creek with me (or walk on the trail)!


No comments: