Thursday, October 3, 2013

Recent Cards I've Made

A little bit of a rain delay this morning.  We got .04" and it quit.  Just enough to make the ground too sticky to do anything right now, but the sun is trying to come out.  

There are a ton of people we know with Oct. birthdays, a friend  got married this past weekend and friends had a baby so I've had several cards to make lately.  Thought I'd share them here.
 
wedding card - the wedding colors were lavender and purple


baby card - cute popping out of the pumpkin!

birthday card



I still have another birthday and congrats to Grandma and Grandpa to make.

All products used are Stampin' Up!  Order from me 24/7 through my web site above (www.cindykemna.stampinup.net) or contact me to order for you.   The main catalog and holiday catalogs can be seen online on my web site.

No comments: