Friday, October 19, 2012

I Love Fall!

Taking lots and lots of pictures while here in Central Indiana.   Some of the leaves have turned just since I've been here.  Almost overnight the Bradford Pear trees in front of Mom's house turned red this week.  Iowa has lots more sunny days than Indiana but while I've been here, it's been mostly sunny.  There was a little rain Wed. night and last night and it's supposed to be cloudy today.  It's going to be sunny and in the 70's all next week so they're wanting me to just stay till Thanksgiving!

I found this in front of a landscaping business here in Carmel.  The bigger display was on a busy road.  I drove back in to see how they decorated their actual building and saw the little pumpkins.  Might have to do something like that next year since I found out this year that Uncle Tim grows the little ones!

SO PRETTY!!!












This is a house in Mom's subdivision.  She thinks this is the house that goes all out decorating for Christmas too.



Wonder how much all these pumpkins cost?









These winter cabbages are in the median close to Mom's subdivision's entrance.  This is where you turn in to Salsbery Brothers Landscaping.   They always have huge, beautiful hanging pots of flowers and other displays decorating their business.











No comments: