Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back Home

I got home Sun. night after spending about 10 days in Indiana.  The 10 hour drive home is always longer than going.

Bill is applying anhydrous to all of the bean fields - I think he said 12 fields.  Tim is going back and forth to West Bend to keep Bill supplied with new tanks of anhydrous.  It's keeping Tim busy keeping up.  There has been a lot of progress on our machine shed while I was gone.  I've taken pictures that I'll post later.  I also have more pictures taken in Indiana.  The trees there were so beautiful - so glad I was able to just decide at the last minute to go.

We are helping friends today.  Terri's mom is downsizing to an apartment and selling her beautiful home.  Today is the auction.  There has been a little drizzle this morning and we're supposed to get rain tonight.  Hoping it holds off so there can be a good sale.  

No comments: