Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall in Indiana

If you don't like Fall or pretty leaves you won't like this post!  I left for Indiana last Thurs.  This is what I saw as I left the house!
Since we got done with harvest super early this year due to the drought, I realized I should head for Indiana to see the leaves since most years I'll be in a tractor the month of October!  When we got married (5 years ago) and I agreed to move to the flat land with very little trees and ones that mostly turn yellow, I told Bill that I might have to go on road trips once in a while to get my fall fix.  He said that would be fine - "go".  But that was before I learned how to drive a tractor!  So this was a spur of the moment trip, and I happen to be here for the peak color week.

At Mom's church.

At Anderson Orchard in Mooresville, IN

View from Mom's house this morning.


Grandma & Grandpa's grave site.  The trees are always pretty here.

Near Mom's house.


This trip I'm not doing any stamp classes or downline meetings - just being with my mom, brother, nephews and seeing friends and family - and enjoying the  
beautiful scenery!
My favorite picture so far.
At Anderson Orchard.  The sun wasn't shining but still beautiful.  (my 2nd favorite)

 

No comments: