Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yesterday

This is the view from our great room now! We watched the sunset for a long time last night from the couch! Our old house had a porch on the front so we didn't have this show to watch lots of evenings.





I was with Lacey for several hours yesterday. She was very tired but we made cookies, played with playdough and she played with her dr. kit. She loves to play in the screened porch and pretended that she was working at a restaurant with drive up. But everything I ordered she was out of!




Bill's sister, Karen, & Dave & kids were down to get some more field rock for their landscaping project. Bill was glad to have them take more! Peggy took us to the Catholic Church's steak fry - steak, baked potato, bread, sliced tomatoes, salads, bars. I didn't get any pictures of the kids - they were pretty busy! Ryanne is staying with Memaw for the week. I think she's going to be here to stamp tomorrow night.



My playdough necklace.


No comments: