Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Day

We both got a lot done today. Bill and Tim had gravel delivered to the bin site and then we got 3 loads here for our driveway. Bill said it was 250 tons total! The guy they like to use for hauling it does a really nice job of getting it down even - see video! Bill worked on it a little with the skid loader.

Glenn dropped Ross & Reed off here while he mowed their empty lot in town. I fixed lunch for all 3 when he got done. Good thing I always have extra down in my basement "pantry" and in the freezer! I made and froze spaghetti sauce and ham balls in the last few days. Getting ready for Fall. I washed some windows and cleaned up the screened porch and Bill cut the grass here. Other good news - our E Bay laptop arrived and I'm using it now! It's nice. We're still using the other one with a borrowed screen.

Looking forward to having Lacey about half the day tomorrow. Diane says she wants to make cookies. (I like that!) Karen & Dave & kids will be in town too.
The Catholic Church's steak fry is tomorrow night which Peggy is taking us all to.

Another pretty Iowa sunset tonight.

No comments: