Monday, August 3, 2009

Fresh Stuff

This is going to be a quick post since I've spent way too much time on the wireless problem! After calling our DSL provider who said to call the router people, I called Linksys, and $29.99 and over an hour and a half later, we're back in business! Whew.

When I was at Mom's in June, I picked and cleaned these gooseberries before I left. We just froze them for a pie later!

This is the gooseberry bush which has stickers on it which makes picking kind of tedious. Grandma & Grandpa R. had about 3 bushes. Grandma made the best gooseberry pie and was the one that patiently taught me how to make pie crust (think I've mentioned that before).

Mom also has a big cherry tree that was loaded last year and this year. I brought these home and made a cherry pie (picture on an earlier post).

Yesterday Bill was moving more dirt and leveling off our front yard. He also moved gravel so that I can park in the garage again now that the new concrete has cured enough to drive on! I'm working on projects for my upcoming Indiana class and downline meeting.

No comments: