Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Southern Indiana

Our first day in Indiana, we went down to southern Indiana where Dad was from. Bill had not been there yet, and I wanted him to see where my relatives all live and the farm ground in that area. There are no wide ditches like we have in Iowa so the roads seem narrow. They're also not straight roads!

We stopped and visited with a couple of aunts. I wish I would've taken a picture of the view from Aunt Linda & Uncle Tom's house. They're avid golfers and built their house on the golf course next to green #16. Really pretty course with lots of big trees.
These pictures are all taken from the Walters' new house. They're friends of mom & dad from school days - and are some of my blog readers they tell me. They also have a nice setting for their house and shop.

And she too has a Gator type thing - and loves it!!

No comments: