Monday, August 17, 2009

Mostly Lacey

After seeing Glenn, Amy, the boys, Diane & Lacey a lot while Mom was here, after she left this morning it sure has been quiet at our house today!! Bill & Tim went to Des Moines to meet with some guys they farm for. Their contract is up so trying to work out the renewal deal. I got caught up on mowing after being gone. Kinda like my last job - when I'm gone there is no replacement! The grass & weeds were kinda long but looks good now.

We went to Diane & Todd's house last night. Glenn swinging with Lacey.
Diane's pushing Lacey on her tire swing.

This was my favorite part of a swing set!







Diane with Lacey and her crab. In the background is a toy that she swipes a fake credit card in to "buy" things. Hmmm.

This is a new thing at their house - a chicken house(?). I think Diane said there are 14 chickens. It's really Todd's dad's project but I would guess that Lacey will be gathering eggs once they start laying them. I loved finding eggs at Grandma Dunk's when I was a kid!

We're having various weird, sporadic computer problems lately so if you don't see a new post for a few days, that might be why! In the meantime, I'm going to make sure everything important is backed up!

No comments: