Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moving Day

Well, not *that* moving day unfortunately! Bill just moved some equipment around. The planter has been checked over and is ready to go so it needed to be put away. For the non-farmers, here's kind of a typical moving session. Bill moved an auger (with a tractor) from Tim's to the machine shed, got the 2 semis & combine out of the shed and called me. I picked him up there and took him back to Tim's to get the planter. He pulled it to the machine shed and got it backed in (picture). Then he put the semis & combine back in. Everything just fits so so in that building! He drove the tractor back to his mom's and then I took him to get his truck which was at the bin site. Mom advised me to always take something to read when I'm involved in these things for the wait time - which I do! I can drive between the places lots faster than he can go with the equipment.

This is Diane & Lacey's dog Boden. He's hyper. Todd has a German short hair hunting dog named Riley.

Lots going on at the house today. Chris, the electrician, brought all of the light fixtures and they got some put up, guys were working on the dropped ceiling in the basement and the painters started staining windows.

No comments: