Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cabinet Installation & Stampin' Up! Workshop

Greg, Ben & Bill got here at 7:45 to install the kitchen cabinets. I guess we have a deadline of Wed. to be able to get the counter top people out to measure the lower cabinets and get our top made or it'll be a 10 day delay before they can get here. So these guys will probably be done today! (my picture is kind of blurry) There will be crown molding on the top and over counter and above the cabinets lighting. Looking forward to that. There will also be a switch below that will turn on anything plugged in above the cabinets - like Christmas decorations.
It's 44 so far and sunny today.


This was my niece, Diane's, workshop on 3/1. I think she had about 11 ladies. Here they're busily making their birthday card after my demo of scrapbooking and card making techniques.

I'm offering a great deal on the purchase of our Big Shot until the end of the month. With the purchase of the Starter kit for $195.95 plus S & H + tax, you'll receive product value of $330.40. E mail me for more details!

There is a virus going around here that kept 49 kids from the grade school alone home on Fri. so I decided to stay home from church today to hopefully avoid the germs! We don't need to be sick right now!

No comments: