Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bad Case of the Flu

We just got back last night from an insurance convention in Des Moines.  I had a P.E.O. meeting last night and when I got home found Bill on the couch covered up and freezing.  He ended up being sick and up most of the night.  Today he has been in bed all day with the flu and missed going to an all day Board Meeting.  He's been very miserable.  So I've been being quiet today for the most part.  

However, others have not been quiet.  Lots of action around here.  The building crew finished the sides and ends of the building today so we think they're probably ready to start on the roof tomorrow.  We're having dump truck loads of rock and gravel delivered so it's ready to be spread when the building is done.  We've had about three trains go by.  The road grader was grading our road back and forth a couple of times. 

I'm making chicken & noodle soup for whenever Bill is ready to eat something.   I really like homemade soup but that's not one I've made before.  He says "yuck" so far to even the idea of having any, but I'm looking forward to it.  

No comments: