Thursday, November 29, 2012

Update

I found out that I can either pay a small monthly fee for more picture storage to continue the blog or delete old pictures in two places and/or only post the small size pictures.  I've edited some recent pictures and made them smaller.  That is time consuming.   

After getting back from Thanksgiving in Indiana, we've had a busy week, but I do have some new pictures of the machine shed and will post them tomorrow (Fri.).

We have another funeral visitation to go to tomorrow evening.  Our fire chief's mother passed away yesterday.  

Then we're looking forward to going to the Gemutlichkeit Luncheon Sat.!  Last year, when we went for the first time, my camera was acting up and I didn't get any pictures for the blog so hope to this year!  After that, a wedding Sat. evening.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I got the same message about my blog. I ended up paying the $2.49 per month because it just seemed like too much work to go back and resize everything. I wonder if there was a glich or something since we both got that message at the same time????? What are the odds that we would both run out of space the same week???