Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bald Eagle

Earlier this month I drove in the driveway and Bill was working outside.  He told me to check out the tree south of our house by the road - there was an eagle sitting at the top of it.  So I drove down there to take a picture or two.  It finally flew off.  We've seen one at our neighbor's around the corner before so nice to know there's still one around.


Bill felt better today but stayed home most of the day.  We found out others that went to the convention were sick too but don't think it was food poisoning.  

Our church is doing a new pictorial directory and the picture taking of everyone started on Tuesday.  This evening I worked at the check in table for three hours.  It was fun and the time flew by.  Bill and I have our picture taken tomorrow evening.  Hoping one will be decent!

No comments: